Conversion Rate Optimization
Using a unique methodology that guarantee growth
Conversion Rate Optimization is about getting maximum customers from a given marketing budget.
THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR UNIQUE METHODOLOGY
The 3 ways – we can help
How would it be the best for you?
Click on each option to get more information…
If you have people in your company working on Conversion Rate Optimization. a professional results-oriented workshop is the way with the highest ROI to boost your conversions.
If you already got people in your team dedicated for Conversion Rate Optimization, We can give them effective consultation on specific challenges.
If your people don’t have the time or expertise to do the CRO, we can do it for you. We will take care of everything ( tools, strategy, copy writing, design, analysis,..) to get the best possible results.
Want to know more?
Continue reading to understand why we are able to deliver better results:
LEAD THE MARKET BY UNDERSTANDING YOUR CUSTOMERS
Some CRO experts are trying to grow companies by trying to fix local bottlenecks, this approach doesn’t allow companies to really grow, because without really understanding the customer, it’s impossible to determine the implications of the change, especially on other funnels and product areas. Every test becomes a gamble…
So what’s the alternative?
In the last 18 years, we have realized that the only way to get a competitive advantage is by truly understanding your customers!
Once you understand their values, motivation, concerns, anxieties, their exact thought sequence that leads to each decision making and more relevant info – you are able to utilize that knowledge across your entire company. constantly develop your competitive advantage, maximize your business KPI’s and grow.
Here is the overview of the process:
1. PLANNING THE TESTS
It starts with a testing strategy and than each test is carefully planned:
- Defining the main research question and the set of pre-test hypotheses & notes.
- Setting up the treatments, defining the variables and the values (We create the treatments using various methodologies & Vast knowledge of: Game Thinking, Persuasion patterns, Habit-forming cycles, Human psychology and many more…).
- Defining the metrics we will measure to determine the best performing treatment/value ( primary + secondaries)
- Determine and handle validity threats that might impact the test
- Doing a pre-test analysis based on projections to estimate the sample size and the test run time that will ensure results are predictive.
2. DEVELOP & RUN THE TESTS
This part make take up resources but with most available tools it’s pretty straightforward.
While there are plenty of tools for doing split testing on all parts of your website/app, an easy way to get started is by using a tool for easily landing pages such as InstaPage that already includes an easy split testing ability.
3. ANALYZE TESTS RESULTS
We ask 3 questions:
- Which treatment/variables won/lost? analyzing the results for every metrics we planned.
- Why did each won/lost – brainstorm about the outcomes: what have we learned about the customer thought sequence? what is really holding him back? what motivates him?
- What have we learned about the customers from those tests – this is the most important part! what do we know better now on the state of the customer when he face the part that we are now optimizing?
* We also suggest possible next tests…
4. UTILIZE THE NEW INSIGHTS
Once the new insights have been established it’s time to get the most out of it.
The fresh knowledge is added to a central place in the company that is responsible to spread it across the company to every place that it might help in making a better decisions.
This is where we see the INCREDIBLE value of the process, instead of just enjoying a “local” improvement in a specific page/funnel, the knowledge is maximizing KPI’s in many different places.
This is when companies achieve real scale able growth.
5. ADJUSTING THE TESTING STRATEGY?
Careful consideration is being made, evaluating if the new understanding should change the planned testing strategy or planned tests priority.
What would you like to do now?