Creating effective UX (User Experience)
Amplify the value for your customers
Boost your business KPI’s
WHY OUR UX BOOST BUSINESS KPI’S?
Want to know more?
Here are the 3 steps of the proven process we use:
1. DEEPLY UNDERSTAND YOUR CUSTOMERS
Using an agile process to reveal:
- Your customers goals? Functional, Emotional, Social ?
- The the unique context of using your product?
- The Game-Changing-Success-Parameters ? how do your customers measure success? how do they evaluate and choose the right solution for them?
- How do they make decisions related to your product? Switching resistant forces, Objections and psychological biases? Customer thought sequence?
2. DEEPLY UNDERSTAND YOUR BUSINESS & SOLUTION
Now that we truly understand what your customers are trying to achieve and how they think & feel, it’s time to understand you
- What is your unique Value proposition ?
- What are your business Goals (Short/Long term)?
- How do you measure your success? what are your KPI’s?
- What is your business model?
- What hidden assets you have that we can utilize?
- What are your limitations and constraints? ( time / budget / resources / expertise /…)
3. CREATING EFFECTIVE USER EXPERIENCE
Now it’s time to do the optimal match between you and your customers!
Only now that we really understand your customers & you we can start utilizing methodologies and best practices of the most successful companies in the world. Only the deep understanding allows us to carefully choose the ones that will be best in your unique case.
The UX is created based on a combination of frameworks such as: Game Thinking, Persuasion patterns, Habit-forming cycles, Human psychology and many more…
We get inspiration from NUX (Natural User Experience):
- We create UX that would be most natural for our customers to do…
- In everything we do, in each little thing, we optimize for what the customer will need to do, think and feel.
- Before we start the optimization of a process or a screen, we ask does our customer really needs it? can we do it for him? or at least help him?
- In mobile we do not try to squeeze/split a desktop experience into a tiny screen! We are creating a totally new mobile relevant experience by utilizing all the vast information the smartphone already has and optimizing it to the very unique context: short burst usage, gesture patterns and more.
You’ll get everything you need in order to create the UI and develop (customer journey’s, optimized funnels, screen sketches with detailed explanations and logic)
* As part of the service, we will also advise you on other things that can help you grow your business ,such as new features and changes in the information architecture.
* For UX projects that are optimization of an existing website/mobile app, we strongly recommend that once the new UX was developed there will be verification of the results using split testing/Analytics.
If you liked our approach
and you need UX related help for one of your projects